AZAD Technology Partners is hiring an Oracle Database Administrator to become an integral contributor towards building and maintaining functioning database services for a high availability enterprise level environment. This individual will operate a production Oracle Database environment and provide recommendations for process improvements and technical solutions that can be integrated into existing environments surrounding performance, security operational efficiency and capacity.
The ideal candidates must possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology (or closely related technical discipline) is preferred.
- 5 Years of work experience in Computer/Information Technology or related field is required.
- 5+ years of DBA experience including at least 3 years with Oracle 10g R2 or higher.
- Knowledge of and skill in applying:
- At least 2 of the following: Oracle 10gR2, 11gR2, 12c
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- TOAD, DBArtisan or similar tool(s)
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g and/or 12c Grid Control
- Scripting languages including Perl and Linux Shells
- Recovery Manager (RMAN) and DataPump Export
- Oracle Database Resource Manager
- Performance tuning of Oracle servers, databases, and SQL with an emphasis in the use of ADDM and AWR.
- Exadata and RAC architecture and operations
- Exadata patching process
- Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
- Exadata features such as Hybrid Columnar Compressions, Storage Indexes and Smart Scans including tuning to maximize performance benefits.
- Perl modules and database connectivity
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.
|Job Category||Data Architecture & Database Development|