AZAD Technology Partners, an industry leader in technology consulting, project management and engineering solutions since 1992, is currently hiring experienced sales professionals to continue its expansion and growth. In this role you will drive the continued success of the firm, and in return, you will be rewarded generously with one of the best compensation packages in the market as you develop new business partnerships with larger IT and engineering organizations.
We are looking for ambitious, performance driven sales professionals with a proven track record of success and experience in service sales. In this diverse position you will be responsible for creating and cultivating solid business relationships with IT organizations and high-tech firms by identifying new and existing client project needs.
The ideal sales professional candidates will possess the following experience and qualifications:
- A proven track record for success in sales and business development for services.
- Results driven with a demonstrable history for consistent production and revenue increase.
- Successful experience in developing and maintaining a high value client base.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex information technology project scopes and strategies.
- Proven ability to network and build rapport.
- Self-motivated with an impeccable work ethic.
- Honesty, integrity, and unwavering business ethics.
- Negotiation and closing skills.
- Solid presentation, oral, and written communication skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is a big plus.
Confidence and the conviction in marketing and promoting AZAD Technology Partners’ business model will determine your success. AZAD is seeking target driven individuals that possess the agility, adaptability, and inquisitiveness that is necessary in the ever changing and exciting world of technology. If you enjoy working in a growing industry and have the above qualifications, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
AZAD Technology Partners offers an excellent result driven compensation package, career growth model, and an opportunity to work within a professional team environment with an in-depth training program. Compensation will include a base salary (DOE) plus commission, and comprehensive benefits that include medical, dental and vision insurance, sick pay, vacation/holiday pay, and 401(k).
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and your compensation history to; email@example.com
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.