AZAD Technology Partners is hiring a Business Analyst that will serve as point-of-contact and technical expert for federal export control regulations and will collaborate with business stakeholders to promote compliance with export control. The primary focus of this position is to apply policies and regulations to provide recommendations and training in relation to Export Control.
The ideal candidates must possess the following:
- An Associate’s degree in Business Administration/Management (or closely related field) or a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (or closely related field) is preferred.
- With an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 8 yrs of experience is required.
- With an applicable Associate’s degree, 10 yrs of experience is required.
- Without an applicable degree, 12 yrs of experience is required.
- Experience should include previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience, including all aspects of business analysis.
- Familiarity with implementing and facilitating an export control program in a corporate or compliance environment.
- Familiarity with performing classification and jurisdiction determinations for technology, products, materials, equipment and software.
- Familiarity with filing and managing formal export license applications with federal agencies.
- Operational knowledge of Export Administration Regulation (EAR) and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Familiarity with the use of license exceptions.
- Have the knowledge and ability to speak to export compliance issues.
- Experience collecting information and analyzing security incidents and disseminating insider threat intelligence.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
AZAD’s model provides a unique employment experience that is career path focused, relationship based and dedication to advocacy and retention with an average tenure of 8 years.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.
|Job Category||Business Intelligence, Sales Professionals|