Join AZAD Technology Partners as a Business Analyst and provide integral support for business stakeholders and reporting with your analyst expertise while facilitating the gathering and analyzing of information and data for an enterprise level organization committed to the advancement of environmental sustainability throughout the Pacific Northwest.
The ideal candidates must possess the following:
- A degree in Business Management, Organizational Development, Computer Science, Engineering, (or closely related field) is preferred:
- With an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 5 years of experience is required.
- With an applicable Associates degree, 7 years of experience is required.
- Without an applicable degree, 9 years of experience is required.
- Experience should be consistent with the specific requirements of business analysis and progressively more technical in nature.
- Experience Microsoft InfoPath and SharePoint sufficient to understand how data is presented using Industry best practices, best practices for administration of sites and permissions structures for large teams. Knowledge of web part creation, document library set up and workflows and how SharePoint interacts with other software solutions.
- Experience applying methodology to process improvement and optimization efforts across multiple business units within a defined enterprise.
- Experience performing and documenting root cause analysis and recommendation.
- Proficiency using the following software:
- Microsoft Access and Microsoft Project sufficient to understand how the underlying data is stored and arranged. The selected candidate will not be expected to build Access Databases or Create MSP Schedules but a basic understanding of both is required to help with mapping processes.
- Visio flowcharts sufficient to create complex flow charts and process maps that represent current and future state processes.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
AZAD’s model provides a unique employment experience that is career path focused, relationship based and dedication to advocacy and retention with an average tenure of 8 years.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.
|Job Category||Business Intelligence, Data Architecture & Database Development, Enterprise Applications, Hardware Development, Information Systems, Network Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Sales Professionals, Software Development|