AZAD Technology Partners is hiring a Business Systems Analyst to become an integral contributor towards the gathering of business requirements, development of documentation and reporting and configuration management in support of audit and compliance for a high availability enterprise level environment.
The ideal candidates must possess the following:
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Information Technology, Business Systems, Engineering or a directly-related technical field is preferred.
- With an applicable Associates degree, 7 years of experience is required.
- With an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 5 years of experience is required.
- Without an applicable degree, 9 years of experience is required.
- Experience should include demonstrated analyst work experience in Computer/Information Technology, Business Systems and requirements engineering, operations management or other closely related field.
- Possess 3 years’ experience working with the following:
- Configuration Change management concepts and practices for secure/reliable technology systems.
- Compliance standards and best practices frameworks as applied to systems development and program management.
- Process and procedure development.
- 1 year experience in the use of configuration change management tools/systems.
- 1 year previous compliance and/or audit support experience.
- 1 year experience with process development and roll-out.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
AZAD’s model provides a unique employment experience that is career path focused, relationship based and dedication to advocacy and retention with an average tenure of 8 years.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.
|Job Category||Business Intelligence, Data Architecture & Database Development|