AZAD Technology Partners is hiring a Business Systems Analyst to become an integral contributor for strategic programs for an enterprise level IT organization. This individual will focus on a combination of Business Systems Analysis and Solution Development, using various development tools and SharePoint. This role will research and recommend changes or new technology or application / systems-based solutions for the organization.
The ideal candidates must possess the following experience:
- A degree in Computer/Information Technology, Business Systems, Business Management, Technical Management, Engineering or a directly-related technical field is preferred.
- With an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 5 years of experience is required.
- With an applicable Associate’s degree, 7 years of experience is required.
- Without an applicable degree, 9 years of experience is required.
- Possess 5 years of SharePoint design experience. Experience with providing administration, maintenance and customization activities for multiple sites, including designing, creating libraries, lists, views, InfoPath flows, performing updates, establishing site permissions, and a myriad other routine / standard site administration tasks.
- 5 years of SharePoint data management and reporting experience, including advanced use of:
- 5+ years of Microsoft Project and Project Web Application (PWA) experience.
- Experience with MS SharePoint 2010 are required sufficient to design, setup and maintain MS SharePoint sites and provide support to other site administrators.
- A working knowledge of automated data systems.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
AZAD’s model provides a unique employment experience that is career path focused, relationship based and dedication to advocacy and retention with an average tenure of 8 years.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.