AZAD Technology Partners is hiring a Business Systems Analyst to become an integral contributor to perform business systems analysis, business analysis and project management for large technology and change management initiatives. This individual will interface with users to support functional requirements development and provide analysis of tools and techniques to support the development of systems for an enterprise level organization dedicated to producing efficient resources and environmental sustainability throughout the Pacific Northwest.
The ideal candidates will possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Technical Management, Engineering, Business, Business Systems, Computer Science (or a directly related technical discipline) is preferred.
- With an applicable Masters or Bachelors degree, 8 years of experience is required.
- Without an applicable Bachelors degree, 12 years of experience is required.
- Experience should be consistent with business systems analysis.
- Understand the PMI Standards and best practice through direct application of PMI standards or PMI certification.
- 5 years of advanced knowledge/experience in Microsoft Project Server, PWA, and Project Professional Client.
- 2 years of advanced knowledge of and practical experience in PowerBI.
- 2 years of experience in automating with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- 5 years of advanced knowledge and mastery of SharePoint and SharePoint Designer.
- 5 of years System Administration;
- SharePoint Site-Level Administration.
- Project Web Application (PWA) Administration.
- 3 years of Data Modeling and Design;
- OLAP Configuration
- 3 of years Data Management and Reporting;
- SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio)
- Oracle SQL Developer
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
AZAD’s model provides a unique employment experience that is career path focused, relationship based and dedication to advocacy and retention with an average tenure of 8 years.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.
|Network Infrastructure, Software Development