Join AZAD Technology Partners as a Data Analyst and be an impactful contributor that will draft Extract, Transformation and Loading (ETL) procedures for implementing data integration and data migration tasks in support of Data Warehousing and other data integration projects within an enterprise level environment.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information/Computer Technology or a closely-related field is preferred. With an applicable Bachelor’s Degree, 5 years of experience in Computer Technology or closely-related field is required. Without a degree, 9 years of experience in Computer Technology or a closely-related field is required.
- Possess 5 years of experience in Data Integration Techniques.
- Demonstrated experience using an ETL tool such as Informatica Suite (including Power Center and Power Exchange) or an equivalent tool.
- Experience with Oracle 11g, 12g, 18c or 19c.
- Experience writing DDL and creating database objects.
- Experience partitioning database tables.
- Experience creating Oracle procedures, functions and views.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement.
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.
|Job Category||Business Intelligence, Data Architecture & Database Development, Software Development|