Join AZAD Technology Partners as an Electrical Engineer and provide critical support of high voltage substation project engineering services including scoping technical projects, incorporating new technology into designs, equipment evaluation, product testing and completion of complex standards for a high security, critical infrastructure environment.
This individual will serve as Substation Project Engineer (PE) on small- to medium-sized substation projects, or as an assistant Project Engineer on large/complex projects in collaboration with senior management, Asset Management, Substation Engineering (TEE), high voltage engineers, environmental and cultural resources, Real Property Management and other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
The ideal candidates must possess the following experience and qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering a closely-related Engineering field is required.
- 5 yrs of Electrical Engineering experience is required.
- Must have knowledge of engineering concepts, principles and practices applicable to components and facilities found on a regional transmission system.
- Project management experience closely related to some or all of the following (High Voltage Substation, Telecommunication system or high voltage transmission line systems).
- 2 years working knowledge of High voltage systems, System Control, Communications, Relay planning, functional and technical specifications in a typical electric power system.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is preferred.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
AZAD’s model provides a unique employment experience that is career path focused, relationship based and dedication to advocacy and retention with an average tenure of 8 years.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.