Join AZAD Technology Partners as an Information System Security Engineer and will contribute their expertise and recommend and influence security and regulatory compliance for the most strategic and complex control center infrastructure systems and for the design, development and integration of large complex high availability, 24×7, multi-site, control center infrastructure systems.
The ideal candidates must possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology or a directly related technical discipline is highly preferred.
- With an applicable Bachelor’s Degree, 15 years of experience is required
- Without an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 20 years of experience is required.
- Experience must include the following:
- Hands on technical implementation of networks and systems;
- Experience evaluating various different technical, operational and management solutions to security problems, using written language and various media to present alternatives and recommendations;
- Proven ability to develop documentation sufficient to arrive at logical and comprehensive conclusions and recommendations. The documentation must be of a sufficient professional level to stand as an artifact for reuse as part of the security architecture;
- Experience evaluating the adequacy and existence of IT security controls as is conforms to security architectures.
- Experience having properly documented evidence of security architecting, design and cyber-security activities sufficient for a third-party reviewer to arrive at the conclusion the Security control Assessor has reached in the work.
- 3+ years previous experience effectively performing security control implementation on networks, servers and systems and/or vulnerability assessments.
- One or more of the following networking or security certifications is required:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- 5+ years of experience performing security control evaluation and testing.
- 8+ years of experience with North American Electric Reliability Corporation, Critical Infrastructure Protection (NERC CIP) regulatory standards and requirements.
- 10+ years of experience with the Risk Management Framework and the 800 series of National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) Special Publications (in particular 800-37, 800-39, 800-53, 800-53A, and 800-115)
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
AZAD’s model provides a unique employment experience that is career path focused, relationship based and dedication to advocacy and retention with an average tenure of 8 years.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.
|Job Category||Information Systems|