AZAD Technology Partners is hiring an Infrastructure Network Security Engineer with a focus of experience to support Network operational uptime, security, and technology for the implementation of Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) security within an enterprise level Internet/intranet environment.
The ideal candidates must possess the following experience and qualifications:
- With below mentioned applicable Bachelor’s degree, 6 years of experience is required. Without an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 10 years of experience is required.
- Experience should be directly related to IT Infrastructure Engineering and include work in hands-on technical implementation of networks and systems.
- 5 years of Network Firewall Administration experience in an enterprise environment (Combined experience with Check Point or Palo Alto Firewalls and Cisco ASAs.).
- Working knowledge of Network, firewall, and IPS design, principles and concepts as implemented in a fault tolerant, centrally managed infrastructure.
- Understanding of network topology concepts in a routing schema.
- Firewall configuration, rule installation & troubleshooting, and access reporting concepts and practices.
- Intrusion Prevention System concepts, and practices.
- Network operation and maintenance concepts and methods.
- Network architecture principles and concepts and Network management tools.
- LAN and WAN development principles and methods.
- Cisco ASA 5500X series appliances.
- Unix/Linux command line experience (BASH).
- Ability to perform analysis of in-place technical and non-technical security controls protecting information and information systems.
- Knowledge of security incident handling, response and follow-up.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is preferred.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
AZAD’s model provides a unique employment experience that is career path focused, relationship based and dedication to advocacy and retention with an average tenure of 8 years.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.
|Job Category||Network Infrastructure|