AZAD Technology Partners is looking for an outstanding sales professional with proven success in inside sales or recruitment experience. This individual will be joining an established and successful technology consulting and engineering firm that has been an industry leader for the past two decades. AZAD is seeking individuals who are proven to be successful in fast paced, competitive and professional environments and are extremely results oriented. Individuals that can meet goals and produce tangible results are rewarded generously with one of the best compensation packages on the market.
In this diverse position you will be responsible for the complete hiring cycle and deployment of consultant employees. This position also involves networking, cold calling, sourcing, prospecting, qualifying, recruitment, hiring and managing the consultants’ retention and success.
Keys to success for this Inside Sales / Technical Recruiter position include:
- Must have a passion for technology and sales, as well as possess strong working knowledge of technical roles and the skills required to support these roles.
- Ability to review and effectively communicate employment opportunities, as well as source, prospect, qualify, and deploy ideal consultant employees who will meet project goals and provide solutions that satisfy client and business partner needs.
- Ability to review employment opportunity descriptions, understand the needs of clients and business partners, as well as ask the questions that will help identify and deploy the ideal consultants.
- Skills in technical interviewing and assessing candidate qualifications.
- Ability to communicate and follow-up with candidates, consultants, and clients throughout the full hiring cycle, and ensure all information is delivered in a timely manner.
- Strong presentation and communication skills in order to clearly and effectively present candidate qualifications to clients and business partners.
- Previous successful experience is a testament to your enthusiasm for sales and commitment to produce exemplary track records and tangible results.
- Excellent prospecting abilities, networking abilities, and ability to find and engage with multiple prospects daily.
- Required to be detail oriented and possess the ability to multi-task and stay focused with frequent interruptions while still meeting deadlines.
- Self-motivated, results driven, competitive, enthusiastic, quick learner, able to meet deadlines, and enjoys working independently.
- Outstanding professional oral and written communication skills are essential, as well as interpersonal skills including exceptional listening and organizational skills.
- Enjoys opportunities to learn and advance your professional development and take on more responsibilities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is a big plus.
Confidence and the conviction in marketing and promoting AZAD Technology Partners’ business model will determine your success. AZAD is seeking target driven individuals that possess the agility, adaptability, and inquisitiveness that is necessary in the ever changing and exciting world of technology. If you enjoy working in a growing industry and have the above qualifications, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
AZAD Technology Partners offers an excellent result driven compensation package, career growth model, and an opportunity to work within a professional team environment with an in-depth training program. Compensation will include a base salary (DOE) plus commission, and comprehensive benefits that include medical, dental and vision insurance, sick pay, vacation/holiday pay, and 401(k).
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and your compensation history to; email@example.com
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.
|Job Category||Sales Professionals|