.NET Software Developer
Join AZAD Technology Partners as a .NET Software Developer to become an integral contributor toward the development of various vendor and in-house applications to provide business solutions for an enterprise level organization committed to public service and environmental sustainability throughout the Pacific Northwest.
This position will onboard 100% remote, but will become either a hybrid or onsite position in either Portland, Oregon or Vancouver, Washington.
The ideal candidates must possess:
- A Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Post-Graduate degree in Computer/Information Technology (or directly-related field) is preferred.
- With an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 3 years of experience is required.
- Without an applicable degree, 5 years of experience is required.
- 3 years of experience with applications design & development experience developing secure applications using the .NET framework, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, JS Frameworks and Web Services.
- Intermediate level knowledge and skill in the following:
- Visual Studio (2017 or greater);
- Microsoft .NET (4.0 or greater);
- C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, CSS and HTML;
- Microsoft SQL Server (2016 or greater) and/or Oracle (12c or greater);
- T-SQL and/or PL/SQL;
- TFS, GIT or other source control tool;
- WPF or WCF development;
- React, Angular, or other front end java script framework
- Designing and implementing RESTful services
- Knowledge of Active Directory and developing and applying of role based security models.
- Knowledge of integrating configuration management methodologies and techniques, including branching and merging.
- Knowledge of experience developing unit-testing scenarios to exercise a .NET Framework application to simulate environmental failures and code failures.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
AZAD’s model provides a unique employment experience that is career path focused, relationship based and dedication to advocacy and retention with an average tenure of 8 years.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.
|Job Category||Software Development|