Program Support Specialist
Join AZAD Technology Partners as a Program Support Specialist and provide administrative, client and data support within a logistics management organization in support of an enterprise level environment dedicated to environmental sustainability throughout the Pacific Northwest.
The ideal candidate will must the following experience and qualifications:
- 3 years’ workplace experience in mid/high-level, compliance, procedural and process-driven Customer Service or Operational Support positions.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word Visio and MS Project; sufficient to utilize formulas, manipulate data and create charts.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills/experience with SharePoint sufficient to support, manage, edit, and maintain site.
- High degree of confidentiality.
- Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Business Operations or a related field is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Business Operations or a related field is preferred.
- With an Associate’s degree in applicable fields, 4 years directly related experience is required.
- With a Bachelor’s degree in applicable fields, 2 years directly related experience is required.
- Without a degree, 6 years of directly related experience is required.
- Experience should be consistent with specific requirements of program support and progressively more technical in nature.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
AZAD’s model provides a unique employment experience that is career path focused, relationship based and dedication to advocacy and retention with an average tenure of 8 years.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.
|Job Category||Information Systems|