Join AZAD Technology Partners as a Project Manager and manage compliance, IT Network Infrastructure and/or Application Integration projects in support of a large complex high availability, 24×7, multi-site, control center systems.
The ideal candidates must possess the following experience and qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Technology, Engineering or a related technical discipline is required.
- With an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 5 years of project management experience is required.
- Experience should include project management of IT or compliance related projects using industry standard methods and tools for managing schedules, dependencies, resources, funding and developing technical specifications and project plans for medium-sized projects.
- Advanced skills with MS Project to include fundamental operation, function, and workflow of MS Project with regard to timelines, dependencies, project expectations, milestones, and resources.
- Ability to manage IT Network Infrastructure projects and/or Applications Integrations projects in accordance with industry project management principles.
- Knowledge of IT Network Infrastructure planning, functional and technical specifications, and system life-cycle management.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
AZAD’s model provides a unique employment experience that is career path focused, relationship based and dedication to advocacy and retention with an average tenure of 8 years.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.