AZAD Technology Partners is hiring a Quality Assurance Analyst to be an impactful contributor on multiple large-scale projects aimed to improve technical solutions and approaches for continuous process improvement and delivery of quality services for an enterprise level organization committed to the advancement of environmental sustainability throughout the Pacific Northwest. This individual will perform key QA tasks such as test script development and execution, defect tracking, test coordination, test environment verification, and data quality management.
The ideal candidates must possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Must possess 10+ years of demonstrated QA experience with preferred below desired degree. 15+ years of demonstrated QA experience without preferred below desired degree.
- Experience should involve test methodology design and implementation, along with hands-on experience writing test plans, test cases, test data and test database creation/sanitizing, problem tracking/resolution, coordinating test activities among multiple testers, and maintaining defect logs.
- Demonstrated Azure DevOps/TFS skill set and experience at multiple tool versions. Current environment is using TFS 2015.
- Demonstrated experience using XML, Oracle or SQL for application integration, testing, and environmental compatibility.
- 5 years of experience leading a Quality Assurance Team.
- Demonstrated experience in aligning QA Strategy with software development activities and overall schedule, while supporting the SLC.
- Experience leading QA effort for a vendor-supplied solution, either COTS, or vendor developed, on-site or in the cloud.
- Proficient in executing the test and validation activities of a large, complex project.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of System Life Cycle (SLC) principles.
- Advanced knowledge on the design and implementation of QA and testing methodologies in large complex systems using various development methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely-related technical field, or equivalent experience.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
AZAD’s model provides a unique employment experience that is career path focused, relationship based and dedication to advocacy and retention with an average tenure of 8 years.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.