Join AZAD Technology Partners as a Senior System Administrators and be an impactful contributor responsible for design, implementation, administration, and maintenance of an overall Splunk infrastructure in support of an enterprise level 24 x 7 NSOC (Network and System Operations Center).
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a directly-related technical discipline is preferred.
- With an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in applicable fields, 8 years of experience is required.
- Without an applicable degree, 10 years of progressive hand-on experience in, design, implementation, and support of moderate to complex Splunk Solutions is required.
- Experience must include direct work experience in Information Technology performing System Administration.
- Experience includes a minimum combination of work-related experience, on-the-job training, and/or vocational training.
- 5 years of IT Security Center Operations (SOC) experience in complex environments with extensive knowledge of computer networking and platforms, including (but not limited to) network operating systems; firewalls; intrusion detection/prevention systems; wireless security including wireless intrusion prevention systems; web proxies; vulnerability scanning technologies; VPN’s; Windows and Unix-based platforms; identity management; IT incident response; security configuration automation, logging and network architecture.
- Must have hands on experience with Splunk in Multi-cluster/Multi-site environment.
- Setting up Splunk Forwarding for new application tiers introduced into the environment.
- Hands-on experience architecting, building, deploying Splunk instances.
- Working knowledge of Splunk Validated Architectures.
- Creating/Testing/Deploying Splunk upgrades, configurations changes, etc. in multiple environments.
- Monitor the Splunk infrastructure (Identify bad searches, dashboards, overall health of Splunk), to identify bad searches/dashboards and partnering with the creators to improve performance).
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
AZAD’s model provides a unique employment experience that is career path focused, relationship based and dedication to advocacy and retention with an average tenure of 8 years.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.
|Job Category||Data Architecture & Database Development, Information Systems, Network Infrastructure|