Senior System Administrator / Tripwire
Join AZAD Technology Partners as a Senior System Administrator and be an impactful contributor responsible for the administration and implementation of Tripwire enterprise with a focus on advanced Tripwire Enterprise administration and configuration.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a directly-related technical discipline is preferred.
- With an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in applicable fields, 5 years of experience is required.
- Without an applicable degree, 10 years of experience is required.
- Experience must include direct hands on work experience in Information Technology performing System Administration.
- Must have 5 years of hands-on experience with Tripwire configuration, management, troubleshooting.
- Strong working knowledge of Tripwire Enterprise.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting Tripwire security application.
- Experience configuring Tripwire to operate and discover security, application, and operating system related items.
- Experience in optimizing Tripwire to capture data and events, filter out unneeded items, and configure tripwire application itself to run efficiently.
- Experience in configuring and reviewing Tripwire to filter out, confirm, and/or identify false positives.
- Experience in documenting Tripwire operations, configurations, and changes.
- Experience testing, troubleshooting, and recommending changes for Tripwire operation and security.
- Experience in configuring Tripwire to report and alert thru external systems (such as Splunk or Cherwell).
- Basic knowledge of Networking (for troubleshooting and configuration purposes).
- Experience includes a minimum combination of work-related experience, on-the-job training, and/or vocational training.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with Linux (CentOS), Unix (RedHat), Windows, VMWare, Database such as SQL, Oracle, and other platforms.
- Working knowledge and experience sufficient to successfully support and maintain a virtualized and converged compute environment.
- Working knowledge and experience sufficient to successfully support, maintain, and troubleshoot enterprise Windows infrastructure using active directory, group policy, PowerShell, and other Windows utilities.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
AZAD’s model provides a unique employment experience that is career path focused, relationship based and dedication to advocacy and retention with an average tenure of 8 years.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.
|Job Category||Information Systems, Network Infrastructure|