Join AZAD Technology Partners as a SharePoint /BI Developer and design and develop SharePoint-based solutions from conception to implementation within an internet enabled enterprise application environment.
The ideal individual must possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s or Masters College Degree in computer science, information technology or a related technical field is highly preferred.
- With an applicable Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, 10 years of experience in computer/information technology is required.
- Without an applicable Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, 14 years of experience in computer/information technology is required.
- 10+ years of experience in an enterprise web environment with 5+ years supporting SharePoint technologies is required.
- Experience reviewing datasets, graphs, and charts for data quality.
- Experience configuring and supporting SharePoint web applications, permissions, site collections, search, and web parts.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer 2010 Site Workflow Solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of BI areas including ETL design, analytics, and reporting.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
AZAD’s model provides a unique employment experience that is career path focused, relationship based and dedication to advocacy and retention with an average tenure of 8 years.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.
|Job Category||Business Intelligence, Software Development|