Software Developer / PeopleSoft
AZAD Technology Partners is hiring a PeopleSoft Developer to provide specialized support to Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise Resource Planning applications within an enterprise level organization dedicated to producing efficient resources and environmental sustainability throughout the Pacific Northwest. This individual will facilitate the design, development and maintenance of multiple PeopleSoft applications and environments that meet current and future business requirements of ERP solutions, and apply, extend, enhance and optimize the existing architecture.
The ideal candidates must possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Possess 5+ years of experience in the Computer/Information Technology or directly-related field (1+ years with applicable Bachelor’s Degree, 3+ years with applicable Associate’s Degree).
- Experience utilizing technical features in PeopleTools release 8.56 or higher.
- Possess 1+ years of experience with the following:
- Full Life Cycle upgrade.
- Developing and maintaining systems integration using web services.
- PeopleCode Application packages.
- Change Assistance.
- Developing Fluid pages.
- Developing with Page and Field Configurator.
- Developing with Event Mapping.
- In-depth knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.2 applications. Knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 and modules such as Benefits Administration, Recruit, NA Payroll and Time & Labor is highly desirable
- Proficient experience using PeopleTools 8.56 or higher.
- Experience applying Image Updates using PUM.
- Strong level coding and development skills.
- Experience gathering and analyzing user requirements, performing fit/gap analysis, and developing prototypes.
- Proven analytical, problem solving and debugging skills. Should be able to provide accurate problem analysis to the client and follow up with documentation.
- Experience working in a large production environment
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
AZAD’s model provides a unique employment experience that is career path focused, relationship based and dedication to advocacy and retention with an average tenure of 8 years.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.
|Job Category||Software Development|