Software Developer / Ruby on Rails
AZAD Technology Partners is hiring a Software Developer to work collaboratively towards the development and implementation of customized technology solutions in support of a critical and high-availability applications and control centers of an enterprise level organization dedicated to producing efficient resources and environmental sustainability throughout the Pacific Northwest. This individual will have significant influence interpreting design specifications, technical design, coding software, following test and deployment procedures, complying with project documentation requirements, and working on a development team using a mix of development methodologies including Agile.
The ideal candidates will possess the following experience and qualifications:
- 12+ years of experience of demonstrated software development work experience in Computer Science/Information Technology environments developing and implementing technology solutions. (8+ years directly related experience with applicable Bachelor’s Degree).
- Must possess demonstrated knowledge and development experience with multiple programming languages (see list below).
- Experience with any or all of the following is desired, but is not required:
- Demonstrated experience developing:
- Ruby on Rails applications
- Web Services
- Experience with any or all of the following:
- Rails 3 through 5
- Source Control Systems (preferably Subversion)
- C# .NET
- Experience working in Agile development team (preferably XP based).
- System Administration experience.
- Understanding and experience applying:
- Object oriented programming principles.
- Design patterns
- Current experience practicing Test Driven Development.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and processes.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies/practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information technology, Engineering or a directly related field is preferred.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
AZAD’s model provides a unique employment experience that is career path focused, relationship based and dedication to advocacy and retention with an average tenure of 8 years.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.
|Job Category||Software Development|