AZAD Technology Partners is hiring a System Administrator to serve as an Application Administrator performing setup, installation, and maintenance of application servers and support security and operational maintenance of a Reporting Services environment within an enterprise level organization.
This individual will assist in defining standards, processes and procedures for Reporting services, as well as, serve as a technical advisor to users and professionals.
The ideal candidates must possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related technical field is preferred.
- With an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in applicable fields, 3 years of experience is required.
- With an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree not in applicable fields or without a degree, 5 years of experience is required.
- Experience must include direct work experience in Information Technology performing System Administration.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Power BI on premise Report Server, SQL Server Reporting Services/Analysis Services or equivalent related technologies.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Active Directory, Window domains and file permissions structure.
- 3 years of experience with Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server Administration.
- 2 years of experience working in a large production environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016 Active Directory principles and best practices as it applies to application servers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Clustering Technology.
- Knowledge of RDBMS such as SQL Server 2008+ and Oracle 11g+.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus. U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.