AZAD Technology Partners is hiring a System Administrator with experience supporting enterprise level Windows and VMWare environments and play a key role in application and service delivery.
The ideal candidates will possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a directly related technical discipline is preferred. With an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 8 years of experience is required. Without an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 10 years of experience is required.
- Experience should be consistent with system administration within an IT or technology environment.
- Experience working in a large production environment
- Professional experience implementing and supporting a medium to large VMware ESXi cluster (20+ hosts, 400+ guests).
- Strong knowledge of vSphere and virtualization principals and concepts.
- Strong working knowledge of server and network related technologies including virtualized networking.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Window domains and file permissions structure.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, being able to configure, secure, install, update, troubleshoot, and apply patches when required.
- Experience with installation and maintenance of high-availability servers using Windows 2012 Server and/or newer.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
AZAD’s model provides a unique employment experience that is career path focused, relationship based and dedication to advocacy and retention with an average tenure of 8 years.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.
|Job Category||Data Architecture & Database Development, Hardware Development, Information Systems|