Join AZAD Technology Partners as a System Administrator and be an impactful contributor by performing Windows and Linux system administrator tasks and application support for an enterprise level and industry leading organization committed to the advancement of environmental sustainability throughout the Pacific Northwest.
The ideal candidates will possess the following experience and qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in an enterprise environment installing, configuring and supporting server-based applications.
Any experience in the following are desired:
- Microsoft Windows 2008R2/2012 Active Directory support.
- Installation/Configuration/Management of web services (Apache, IIS or Tomcat).
- Windows Server Clusters (2008/2012) and their administration.
- Virtual Server technology using Hypervisor and Microsoft Virtual Server, or VMWare.
- Microsoft Windows Server (2008/2012) administration and support.
- Configuration and management of commercial off-the-shelf .NET and / or Java applications.
- Working knowledge of networking and security protocols including constrained delegation and Kerberos.
- Server-side scripting (VB, PowerShell).
- Network and Host Based Firewalls.
- SCSI, ISCSI and SMB Storage Solutions.
- Splunk, SSL and / or Tripwire Enterprise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or directly related technical field is desired.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
AZAD’s model provides a unique employment experience that is career path focused, relationship based and dedication to advocacy and retention with an average tenure of 8 years.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.