Join AZAD Technology Partners as a Technical Business Analyst and become an impactful contributor to an enterprise level organization’s IT work planning and delivery organization. This individual will bring their experience to provide recommendations to business stakeholders and facilitating the gathering and analysis of information, perform gap analysis, document/map the current and future states and identify solution alternatives.
The ideal candidates must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Systems, Business Systems, Engineering, Computer Technology(or closely related field) is preferred.
- Possess 8+ years of experience with an applicable Bachelor’s Degree, 10+ years with an Associate’s Degree or 12+ without applicable degree.
- Experience should include conducting business analysis in the context of projects implementing IT systems and be consistent with the requirements of Business and information technology growing progressively more technical in nature.
- Possess 8+ years of demonstrated analyst experience.
- Technical writing skills.
- Knowledge in Visio and Microsoft Project.
- Technical interviewing skills sufficient to; Interview in the business environment, Elicit and define requirements and Facilitate groups through process design and requirements gathering sessions.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
AZAD’s model provides a unique employment experience that is career path focused, relationship based and dedication to advocacy and retention with an average tenure of 8 years.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.
|Job Category||Business Intelligence|